- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Professional Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) gas detector + PUMP (0.5LPM 500cc/min), 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECT: Sensor ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated. Perfect for point sample, continuous sampling, air, gas, vapor sampling.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Designed for industrial workhorse fieldwork. Shockproof, water-resistant dust-proof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery 1500mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with USA NIST Calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: Professional Series H2S detector and meter with Pump by FORENSICS. High precision for accurate measurements and robust fieldwork, inspections, occupational safety, industrial and environmental. The pump allows for point probe sampling or continuous sampling. Comes factory calibrated. The detection range of H2S is 0-100ppm within 30 seconds with an error less than +/- 5% full scale. Advanced features include temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, and calibration features.
The handheld pump has a gas input is taken from a stainless probe (8.6-inch length). Gas output is a male 3.2mm tube connector that connects to standard aquarium clear tubing with a diameter of 3/16". The pump has a rechargeable DC3.0V Li-battery 1500mAh charged via a USB connector. Pump LCD shows temperature detection, time, date, and backlight high-resolution LCD are included. The power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so the user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of toxic gas or remote sampling (can operate up to 50 feet).
Included: The Product includes the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB charge cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate. The pump unit comes with the pump, stainless probe, 3ft silicone tubing, USB charge cable, and English Manual.
Detector Specifications: H2S detection: 0-100ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: -20℃～50℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: up to 10h usage. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Detector Weight: about 130g (including battery).
Pump Specifications: Temperature: -10℃～60℃. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Voltage: DC3.0V Li battery 1800mAh. Flow rate: (0.5LPM 500cc/min). Noise: <60dB. Weight: 140g (with battery). Dimensions: 65x30x225 mm.