- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Nitric Oxide (NO) gas detector using electrochemical sensors, 0 - 250 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED from Los Angeles, CA.
- 🏕️ QUALITY: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms trigger the record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip and accessories included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The most professional nitric oxide gas detector by FORENSICS DETECTORS. Equipped with electrochemical sensors and comes factory-calibrated. The detection range of NO gas is 0 - 250ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full-scale. Comes factory NIST calibrated from Los Angeles, CA. The detector has a DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh that allows for over 24 hours of continuous use. Includes advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, calibration features, and others. Nitric Oxide Gas is a toxic gas that requires continuous detection. According to OSHA, the 8-hour limit for nitric oxide for OSHA PEL is 25 ppm.
Nitric oxide gas has the chemical symbol NO. It is a poisonous, non-flammable oxidizing gas with a sweet, pungent odor. Nitric oxide is a by-product of the combustion of chemicals in fossil fuel plants and can be released by the action of nitric acid on metals, such as in metal etching. Cigarette smoke, motor engines, and power plants all contribute to this pollutant in the air.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (NO)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Gas Sensor Replacement (email us)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Nitric Oxide Gas (NO) detection: 0 - 250 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S.
Response time: less than 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarms: Warns users of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration.
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)
100% QA by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA