- ⚛️ DETECT: Single-gas detector for nitrogen dioxide NO2 gas, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes calibrated to NIST traceable source. Turn ON and GO.
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🔔 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The nitrogen dioxide (NO2) gas detector by FORENSICS has the most advanced features and functions for industrial applications, including an advanced electrochemical sensor. Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) is part of a group of highly reactive gases known as nitrogen oxides (NOx). NO2 is used as the indicator for the larger group of nitrogen oxides. Nitrogen dioxide primarily gets in the air from the burning of fuel. NO2 is formed from emissions from cars, trucks, buses, power plants, and off-road equipment. OSHA workplace exposure limits are set at 5 ppm over any period of time. The NIOSH REL is set at 1 ppm as a 15-minute short-term limit. ACGIH exposure limit is 3 ppm over 8 hours and/or 5 ppm short-term exposure.
Included: NO2 gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Other Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (NO2)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)