- 🔬 ACCURATE: Electrochemical oxygen sensor with O2 read error <+/-2%. Replacement sensors are available - check under "Accessories & Parts".
- 🌊 DETECT: Range 0 - 100% with 0.1% resolution. Honeywell 3-year sensor, made in Germany. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 DURABLE: Water-resistant case protects analyzer with water-resistant user manual.
- 💪 STRONG: Constructed with strong ABS plastic housing with a swivel T-piece for easy measurements. Comes with a rubber dome for direct cylinder testing and a coupler to 4 mm silicone tubing for direct oxygen concentrator testing.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Product tested, packaged, and verified in the USA **
Details: This is our OXYGEN ANALYZER Model O2BOX, accurate and easy-to-use for scuba, nitrox, diving, and testing levels from various sources such as oxygen machines and generators. It is made with extra-large buttons for easy use. The oxygen analyzer is designed to detect 0 - 100% from various machines where oxygen is created using air and balanced with nitrogen. The analyzer can be calibrated to air in less than 2 seconds with one-button calibration.
Included: Gas analyzer, waterproof user manual label attached to the case, water-resistant ABS carry case, coupler with 6 inches of silicone tubing for direct O2 generator connection, and 3 x AAA alkaline batteries installed. Battery operation lasts continuously for over 1-month continuous use or over 1 year of periodic use.
Sensor: Honeywell electrochemical oxygen sensor
Response time: < 30 sec
Sensor life: 3 years
O2 detection range: 0 - 100%
Error: < +/- 2% F.S.
O2 flow required testing: > 0.5 LPM
Storage / operating temperature: 14F – 122F
Storage / operating humidity: < 95% RH
Battery: 3 x AAA,
Dimensions: 122 mm x 78 mm x 40 mm
Weight: 175 grams
Disclaimer: This analyzer has yet to be issued an FDA 501 (K) notification.