- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty fixed O2 gas detector, range 0 - 30%. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters. 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Remote control. RS485 MODBUS Output and Analog Output (4-20 mA) for remote sensing and data logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with gas calibration and certificate ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Heavy-duty, industrial, fixed OXYGEN (O2) gas detector for continuous detection, making it perfect for storage facilities where oxygen may be depleted such as battery rooms, industrial areas, factory settings, processing, sterilization, cleaning, livestock, and many others. In addition to a warning/alarm function, the detector can be used to switch ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1 kW power by setting a low and high alarm. Triggering relays is perfect for strobe lights, FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL, and other devices. We also offer oxygen detectors for personal protection, waterproof versions, and models to detect high purity oxygen.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Oxygen (O2) detection range: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Sensor accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: 0 - 122F
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 ~ 20 mA
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe, thread size M20 x 1.5 mm
QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in California, USA