Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🔬 ACCURATE: Professional and Accurate OXYGEN (O2) gas detector, 0-30.0% with 0.1% resolution. Electrochemical sensors.
- 🌷 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 YEAR limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: The professional OXYGEN gas detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions made with the highest quality electrochemical sensors. Perfect for R&D, life science biotech research, personal protection ambient air measurements, industrial applications, and continuous O2 process monitoring. Comes factory calibrated.
Included: Gas Detector, Belt Clip, Sling, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: O2 detection range: 0-30% with 0.1% resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery).