Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🌋 DETECT: Detects sulfur dioxide gas. Industrial sulfur dioxide (SO2) gas detector, 0 - 20ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes CALIBRATED to a NIST traceable source performed in Los Angeles, CA.
- 🏹 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable alarms via audio, visual, and vibration alerts when preset levels are reached. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional sulfur dioxide (SO2) detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions. Comes factory-calibrated with electrochemical sensors. The combustion of fossil fuels accounts for 75 - 85% of sulfur dioxide emissions. SO2 is also generated in multiple industrial activities, such as manufacturing hydrosulfites and other sulfur-containing chemicals; bleaching wood pulp and paper; processing, disinfecting, and bleaching food; waste and water treatment in metal and ore processes; and oil refining. SO2 has long been recognized as a major environmental air pollutant, with well-defined workplace risks. NIOSH recommends a 2 ppm exposure limit over 8 hours and OSHA recommends a 5 ppm exposure limit over 8 hours.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Sulfur dioxide (SO2) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)