- 🌋 DETECT: Detects sulfur dioxide gas. Industrial sulfur dioxide (SO2) gas detector, 0 - 20ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes CALIBRATED to a NIST traceable source performed in Los Angeles, CA.
- 🏹 ACCURATE: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable alarms via audio, visual, and vibration alerts when preset levels are reached. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant dustproof, and explosion-proof. Belt clip, charger, cable, and case included.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional sulfur dioxide (SO2) detector by FORENSICS has all the advanced features and functions. Comes factory-calibrated with electrochemical sensors. The combustion of fossil fuels accounts for 75 - 85% of sulfur dioxide emissions. SO2 is also generated in multiple industrial activities, such as manufacturing hydrosulfites and other sulfur-containing chemicals; bleaching wood pulp and paper; processing, disinfecting, and bleaching food; waste and water treatment in metal and ore processes; and oil refining. SO2 has long been recognized as a major environmental air pollutant, with well-defined workplace risks. NIOSH recommends a 2 ppm exposure limit over 8 hours and OSHA recommends a 5 ppm exposure limit over 8 hours.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (SO2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (SO2)
Gas Sensor Replacement (SO2)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Sulfur dioxide (SO2) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)