- 🔋ACCURACY: Made to detect acetylene gas (C2H2) in air, 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with error ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms come with digital time stamping.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-ion battery 1500 mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: The professional acetylene gas (C2H2) gas meter by FORENSICS. Acetylene gas is used in welding, lighting, cutting, and materials applications. Acetylene gas is odorless and highly combustible, and it is dangerous to inhale whilst also having the potential to deplete oxygen in a confined space. Inhalation of Acetylene gas can cause nausea, vomiting, headaches, and even death. Acetylene gas detectors are useful for anyone who will be exposed to Acetylene gas including welders, fabricators, tradesmen, and many others to protect from lethal exposure levels. Our acetylene gas (C2H2) detector has high precision, and fast speed and is NIST traceable calibrated to assure you of accuracy.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Calibration Gas (C2H2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Acetylene Gas (C2H2) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)