- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate Bromine (Br2) gas detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 10% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional Bromine (Br2) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced functions that comes factory-calibrated. Bromine gas is a toxic and corrosive gas that requires gas detection to protect workers directly working with it. Bromine gas detectors serve industries and workers handling liquid and other bromine forms, providing timely alerts in case of excessive Br2 gas presence in the air. Major bromine consumers encompass the water treatment sector, oil, and gas (particularly fracking-related brine water treatment), flame retardant applications, PTA synthesis, mercury emission control, as well as the utilization of biocides for water and air treatment. The development of new technologies has made the use of bromine in energy technologies such as electric vehicle batteries, wind turbines, coal power plants, and oil and gas industries. This Br2 detector will alarm with LED, buzzer, and vibration once preset thresholds have been exceeded.
Included: Br2 gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and NIST USA calibration certificate.
Calibration Kit (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (Cl2)(Surrogate Gas 1ppm Cl2 : 1ppm Br2 is used for calibration. A Cl2 NIST gas standard is employed since none exists for Br2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Bromine (Br2) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 10% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)