- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate Bromine (Br2) gas detector, 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 10% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional Bromine (Br2) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced functions that comes factory-calibrated. Bromine gas is a toxic and corrosive gas that requires gas detection to protect workers directly working with it. The development of new technologies has made the use of bromine in energy technologies such as electric vehicle batteries, wind turbines, coal power plants, and oil and gas industries. This Br2 detector will alarm with LED, buzzer, and vibration once preset thresholds have been exceeded.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (Cl2)(Surrogate Gas 1ppm Cl2 : 1ppm Br2 is used for calibration. A Cl2 NIST gas standard is employed since none exists for Br2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Gas Sensor Replacement (Br2) (email us)
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Bromine (Br2) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 10% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)