- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) gas detector, 0 - 50 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 10% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional chlorine dioxide (ClO2) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced functions that come factory-calibrated (to NIST Cl2) to detect ClO2 in the air. Chlorine dioxide gas is frequently used in industrial applications to sanitize and disinfect products, surfaces, cars, buses, and various spaces. Despite its beneficial uses, chlorine dioxide gas can pose a hazard to humans if it is not monitored properly. Inhalation of the gas can cause irritation while allowing the gas to react with other substances may lead to fire or even an explosion. To best reduce the risk of chlorine dioxide gas, a chlorine dioxide gas detector should be employed to continually monitor the concentration of chlorine dioxide gas present in a given location.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and calibration certificate.
Calibration Kit (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (Cl2) (Surrogate Gas 1ppm Cl2 : 1ppm ClO2 is used for calibration. A Cl2 NIST gas standard is employed since none exists for ClO2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Other Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Sensor Replacement (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) detection: 0 - 50 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 10% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)