- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate EX LEL gas detector, 0 - 100% LEL. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🚄 DETECT: Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional combustibles gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced features for personal protection. This detector is calibrated to methane and is sensitive to all combustibles. If you want to target a specific hydrocarbon, be sure to see the correcting factors for %LEL conversion.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
EX LEL combustibles detection: 0 - 100% LEL with 1% resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years (catalytic bead)
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)