- 🎆 USES: Used to detector Nitrogen Gas Leaks via oxygen depletion. High-quality electrochemical oxygen sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allows for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: USB recharging and real-time data acquisition. Arrives with silicone tubing, stainless probe, and filter.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water, dust, and explosion resistant exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A Nitrogen Gas Detector is used to detect a leak in Nitrogen via measuring oxygen concentration. When storing nitrogen, using nitrogen, or trying to find a nitrogen leak, it is best to use a Oxygen Analyzer to find a reduced oxygen purity. The FORENSICS nitrogen analyzer (which is actually a oxygen analyzer) is an excellent option for those that would like to find any displaced oxygen due to nitrogen. This nitrogen detector is perfect for checking leaks in nitrogen purge systems, nitrogen containment, nitrogen in a pressurized flush situation, pipe purging, N2 leak analysis, and other applications. The oxygen gas analyzer measures oxygen content in the weld chamber down to 0.01% (100 ppm). Based on our industrial analyzer platform, the built-in pump is easy to use, light, and very portable. The analyzer has a color screen, large digits, and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical oxygen sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow, and test control.
Included: O2 analyzer and magnet back, English user manual, USA NIST calibration certificate, USB charging cable, charger, 1 x 2-inch stainless needle probe, particle filter, and 2 ft silicone tubing.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration T-piece & Tubing
Calibration Gas (N2)
Bump Gas (N2)
Gas Sensor Replacement (N2)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.01% resolution
Error: ≤ ± 1%
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Pump Rate: 0.1 - 0.3 LPM (100 - 300 cc/min)