- 🎆 BREATH ANALYSIS: Oxygen analyzer with stainless probe and humidity filter. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: USB recharging and real-time data acquisition. Arrives with silicone tubing, a stainless probe, and a filter.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water, dust, and explosion resistance exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: An oxygen breath analyzer with a stainless probe and humidity filter to obtain necessary breath readings for research and development or sports science. It also has a built-in pump to draw the sample from the area of interest. The FORENSICS oxygen analyzer for breath analysis is an excellent option for those that would like to research oxygen levels in breath, scuba, confined spaces, and other precarious environments. The oxygen gas analyzers measure oxygen content down to 0.01% (100 ppm). Based on our industrial analyzer platform, the built-in pump is easy to use, light, and very portable. Simply insert the probe into the tubing with the filter and onto the analyzer barb. The built-in pump draws in the sample air required for analysis. The user has full pump control and can withdraw small or large sample quantities. Comes with a color screen, large digits, and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced electrochemical oxygen sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow, and test control.
Included: O2 analyzer and magnet back, English user manual, USA NIST calibration certificates, USB charging cable, charger, 2 x stainless steel probe and connector, silicone tubing, and humidity extractor filter.
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Error: ≤ ± 1%
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temp: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Pump rate: 0.1 - 0.3 LPM (100 - 300 cc/min)