- ⚛️ ACCURATE: Professional oxygen (O2) gas detector + PUMP (0.5 LPM 500 cc/min), 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 DETECT: Sensor ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory-calibrated. Perfect for point, continuous, air, gas, and vapor sampling.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarms come with trigger record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Designed for industrial fieldwork. Shockproof, water-resistant dust-proof, and explosion-proof with belt clip. Rechargeable Li-ion battery 1500 mAh via micro-USB cable, comes with all accessories.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with USA NIST calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Professional series O2 detector with pump by FORENSICS. High precision for accurate measurements, robust fieldwork, research, inspections, occupational safety, industrial, and environmental applications. The pump allows for point probe or continuous sampling. Comes factory-calibrated. The detection range of O2 is 0 - 30% within 30 seconds with an error less than +/- 5% full scale. Advanced features include temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high-resolution LCD, and calibration.
The handheld pump has a gas input from a stainless probe (8.6-inch length). Gas output is a male 3.2 mm tube connector that connects to standard aquarium tubing with a diameter of 3/16 in. The pump has a rechargeable DC 3.0V Li-battery 1500 mAh, charged via a USB connector. Pump LCD shows temperature detection, time, and date with high-resolution backlight. The power load indicator of pump resistance is also clearly shown so the user has insight into the pump load. Ideal for point sampling of toxic gas or remote sampling (can operate up to 50 feet).
Included: Gas detector, English manual, computer USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate. The pump unit comes with the pump, stainless probe, 3 ft silicone tubing, USB charging cable, and English manual.
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration Operating temperature: -20℃ ～ 50℃
Operating humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Detector weight: about 130 g (including battery)
Temperature: -10℃ ～ 60℃
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.0V Li battery 1800 mAh
Flow rate: 0.5LPM (500 cc/min)
Noise: < 60 dB
Weight: 140 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 65 mm x 30 mm x 225 mm