Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty, fixed gas detector with O2 range 0 - 30%. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control strobe lights, ventilation, electrical items, doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Alarms come with digital time stamping and logging of 1000 data points. Remote control.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Heavy-duty, industrial, fixed OXYGEN (O2) gas detector for continuous detection, making it perfect for storage facilities where oxygen may be depleted such as battery rooms, industrial areas, factory settings, processing, sterilization, cleaning, livestock, and many others. In addition to a warning/alarm function, the detector can be used to switch ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1 kW power by setting a low and high alarm. Triggering relays is perfect for strobe lights, FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL, and other devices.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Oxygen (O2) detection range: 0 - 30% with 0.1% resolution
Sensor accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: 0 - 122F
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 ~ 20 mA
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe, thread size M20 x 1.5 mm
QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in California, USA