- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty fixed Ozone O3 detector, range 0 - 20ppm. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters. 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Remote control. RS485 MODBUS Output and Analog Output (4-20 mA) for remote sensing and data logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with gas calibration and certificate ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Heavy-duty, industrial, fixed OZONE (O3) gas detector for continuous detection in low-level ozone applications. Range of 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution to ensure accuracy at the lower levels for O3 exposure protection. Perfect for industrial situations where ozone is used so the safety officer can prevent ozone exposure. In addition to warning/alarm functions, the detector can be used to switch ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1kW power by setting low and high alarms to trigger relays, perfect for strobe lights, FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL, and other devices. We also offer handheld ozone detectors and ozone inspection analyzers with a probe. Please note that ozone is unique gas and cannot be calibrated with a calibration gas bottle setup like most gases. Order your ozone calibration service which must be performed in our laboratory with special NIST calibrated equipment necessary to perform ozone gas detector calibration.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
No ozone calibration gas kits exist for ozone since ozone gas (NIST traceable calibrated) must be generated in a special lab. We recommend using our calibration service to calibrate your ozone detector and using our ozone bump tester to validate operation via bump testing.
Ozone (O3) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: -20C - 50C
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 ~ 20 mA and RS485
Recommended installation method: Wall-mounted
Shell material: Aluminum
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90mm(L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5mm