- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty, fixed O3 gas detector with range 0 - 20 ppm. Comes USA CALIBRATED with NIST traceability.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control strobe lights, ventilation, electrical items, doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging of 1000 data points.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates with NIST traceability ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Heavy-duty, industrial, fixed OZONE (O3) gas detector for continuous detection in low-level ozone applications. Range of 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution to ensure accuracy at the lower levels for O3 exposure protection. Perfect for industrial situations where ozone is used so the safety officer can prevent ozone exposure. In addition to warning/alarm functions, the detector can be used to switch ON/OFF electrical equipment up to 1kW power by setting low and high alarms to trigger relays, perfect for strobe lights, FAN CONTROL, VENTILATION CONTROL, and other devices. We also offer handheld ozone detectors and ozone inspection analyzers with a probe. Please note that ozone is unique gas and cannot be calibrated with a calibration gas bottle setup like most gases. Order your ozone calibration service which must be performed in our laboratory with special NIST calibrated equipment necessary to perform ozone gas detector calibration.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Ozone (O3) detection: 0 - 20 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: -20C - 50C
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 ~ 20 mA and RS485
Recommended installation method: Wall-mounted
Shell material: Aluminum
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90mm(L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5mm