- 🎆 DETECT: Built-in pump to verify ozone sterilization levels. Ozone electrochemical sensor 0 - 5 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution with built-in pump for super fast detection. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED with NIST traceability.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions allow for easy and intuitive operation.
- 📲 DATA LOGGING: USB recharging and real-time data acquisition.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates with NIST traceability ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is FORENSICS DETECTORS' best OZONE DETECTOR with a built-in pump allowing for faster response and point probe or continuous sampling. Super fine resolution and accuracy using a Made in Switzerland electrochemical sensor to achieve 0.01ppm ozone gas resolution. This device is perfect for verifying indoor ozone levels to OSHA exposure recommendations of 0.1 ppm. In addition, the ozone meter has a 32-bit microprocessor with color LCD and graphing capability. This ozone analyzer is perfect for indoor air quality, personal protection, research and development, engineering, and scientific applications. Please note that ozone is unique gas and cannot be calibrated with a calibration gas bottle setup like most gases. Order your ozone calibration service which must be performed in our laboratory with special NIST calibrated equipment necessary to perform ozone gas detector calibration.
Included: Ozon Analyzer, English manual, USB charging cable, charger, analyzer case, stainless probe with tubing, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
No ozone calibration gas kits exist for ozone since ozone gas (NIST traceable calibrated) must be generated in a special lab. We recommend using our calibration service to calibrate your ozone detector and using our ozone bump tester to validate operation via bump testing.
Accessories (sold separately):
Ozone Bump Tester
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Sensor Replacement (O3) (email us)
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Ozone gas (O3) detection: 0 - 5 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution
Comes factory calibrated
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20sec
Working temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charging time: 4 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours