- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty fixed CO detector, range 0 - 1000ppm. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters. 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Remote control. RS485 MODBUS Output and Analog Output (4-20 mA) for remote sensing and data logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with gas calibration and certificate ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is our fixed carbon monoxide wall-mount gas monitor for occupational spaces, laboratories, garages, process rooms, combustion control rooms, refineries, gas stations, boiler rooms, and many others. Excellent for continuous monitoring and alarming. A robust unit that you mount on the wall and will alarm with LED and buzzer alarm format for immediate action to take place. This unit is an industrial version. We have carbon monoxide low level home and business alarms also.
This unit is a great choice for Texas Boiler Code. For compliance to Texas Boiler Code, a latching relay is required. When the CO Wall Mount unit does switch (alarm mode), the in-series latching relay will ensure the boiler remains OFF until a human has reset it. This unit alone does not have a "memory relay", only an ordinary relay. So please plan to have your installer or electrician also install a latching relay with the FD-60-CO unit.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: -20C - 50C
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5mm.
100% QA by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in California, USA.