- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty fixed CO detector, range 0 - 1000ppm. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters. Analog output (4 - 20 mA). 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Alarms come with a digital time stamp and logging of 1000 data points. Remote control. Calibration FREE. Multi-language option.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is our fixed carbon monoxide wall mount gas monitor for occupational spaces, laboratories, garages, process rooms, combustion control rooms, refineries, gas stations, boiler rooms, and many others. Excellent for continuous monitoring and alarming. A robust unit that you mount on the wall and will alarm with LED and buzzer alarm format for immediate action to take place.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration Gas (CO)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (CO)
Gas Sensor Replacement (CO)
Air Sampling Pump Kit
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: -20C - 50C
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5mm.
100% QA by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in California, USA.