- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and Accurate CHLORINE (Cl2) gas detector, 0-50ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm digital time stamp and logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Shock proof, water proof, dust proof and explosion proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: A professional Chlorine gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced features and functions that comes factory calibrated to detect chlorine (Cl2) gas in the air. Chlorine is a commonly used household cleaner and disinfectant. It is widely used as an oxidizing agent in water treatment, pools and chemical processes. It is also used in the bleaching process and industrial process and important to be detected in air to protect employees, public and anybody from inhalation of high concentration levels. NIOSH exposure limits is set with a maximum ceiling (15 minute exposure) of 0.5ppm. OSHA permissible exposure level is set at 1ppm. The CHLORINE gas detector by FORENSICS employs electrochemical sensors. Detection range of Cl2 is 0-50ppm within 30 seconds at an accuracy of +/- 5% full scale. The detector has a DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh that allows up to 24 hours of continuous use. Advanced features such as temperature detection, alarm recording, alarm setting, backlight high resolution LCD, calibration features and others are all included. The Product comes with the Gas Detector, English Manual, Computer USB data cable and Calibration Cover. Cl2 detection: 0-50ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery). 100% customer satisfaction. 100% QA by real sensor and gas detector engineers. 100% product test and verification in California, USA! 100% quality guaranteed.