Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and Accurate CHLORINE (Cl2) gas detector, 0-50ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm trigger record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: A professional Chlorine gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced features and functions that comes factory calibrated to detect chlorine (Cl2) gas in the air. Chlorine is a commonly used household cleaner and disinfectant. It is widely used as an oxidizing agent in water treatment, pools, and chemical processes. It is also used in the bleaching process and industrial process and important to be detected in the air to protect employees, the public, and anybody from inhalation of high concentration levels. NIOSH exposure limits are set with a maximum ceiling (15-minute exposure) of 0.5ppm. OSHA permissible exposure level is set at 1ppm. The CHLORINE gas detector by FORENSICS employs electrochemical sensors.
Included: Gas Detector, Belt Clip, Sling, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: Cl2 detection: 0-50ppm with 0.1ppm resolution. Accuracy: better than ±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: 2-3 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery).