- 🗽 ACCURATE: Professional and accurate CHLORINE (Cl2) gas detector, 0 - 50 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY- CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🚄 DETECT: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S. and response time: T < 30 sec. Zero and span calibration options.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dustproof, and explosion-proof with belt clip.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A professional chlorine (Cl2) gas detector by FORENSICS with advanced functions that comes factory-calibrated to detect Cl2 in the air. Chlorine is a commonly used household cleaner and disinfectant. It is also widely used as an oxidizing agent in water treatment facilities, pools, bleaching processes, and industrial chemical workflows. It is important to detect Cl2 in the air to protect employees, the public, and others from inhaling high levels. NIOSH exposure limits are set with a maximum ceiling (15-minute exposure) of 0.5 ppm. OSHA permissible exposure level is set at 1 ppm. The CHLORINE gas detector by FORENSICS employs electrochemical sensors.
Included: Gas detector, belt clip, sling, English manual, USB charging cable, calibration cover, and USA NIST calibration certificate.
Other Accessories (sold separately):
Pump and Probe
Gas Detector Hard Case
Gas Detector Pouch
Gas Detector Stand
Calibration Service (sold separately):
Gas Detector Calibration Service
Chlorine (Cl2) detection: 0 - 50 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: better than ± 5% F.S
Response time: T < 30 sec
Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, and battery state
Alarm: Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, and vibration
Operating temperature: 0F - 122F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V Li-battery 1500 mAh
Working time: > 24 hours
Charging time: 4 hours
Sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Protection category: IP65
Weight: about 130 g (including battery)