- 🎆 USES: CO, CO2, and O2 analysis for MAP food packaging. USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions. Computer data logging.
- 📲 BATTERY: USB recharging. Arrives with syringes, filters, Luer lock connectors, and 100 septa.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: This is the ultimate MAP analyzer as it detects CO2, O2, and CO. The FORENSICS multigas MAP analyzer is an excellent option with intuitive usage. Based on our industrial analyzer platform, this analyzer includes a built-in pump that is easy to use and very portable. Simply insert the needle tip of the probe into the food pack through a septa seal pad. The septa device provides a tight seal and prevents air from leaking into the package through the puncture hole. With full user control, the built-in pump draws in the small or large quantity of sample air required for analysis. The pump can be turned off at any time to sample the right amount of air, as packaging headspace varies from product to product. Comes with a color screen, large digits, and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is constructed with advanced, high-range, electrochemical sensors. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow, and test control. Typical testing takes less than 30 seconds.
Included: O2/CO/CO2 analyzer and magnet back, English user manual, USA NIST calibration certificate, USB charging cable, charger, 2 x needles, 2 x filters, 100 x adhesive septum, and tubing with Luer lock connectors.
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.01% resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1% with 0.01% resolution
Carbon dioxide (CO2) detection: 0 - 100% with 0.01% resolution
Error: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Operational temperature: 14F - 122F, ＜ 95% RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years (O2 and CO), > 5 years (CO2)
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection Grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 3 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Pump rate: 0.1 LPM - 0.3 LPM (100 - 300 cc/min)