- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty fixed VOC gas detector, range 0 - 100ppm. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters. 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Remote control. RS485 MODBUS Output and Analog Output (4-20 mA) for remote sensing and data logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with gas calibration and certificate ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: This is the Forensics Detectors heavy-duty, wall-mounted Volatile Organic Vapors (VOC) gas detector for continuous indoor monitoring. The fixed detector can switch on/off electrical equipment up to 1 kW power by setting low and high alarms to trigger relays, perfect for fan control, ventilation control, and other devices. The unit is factory calibrated to NIST Traceable VOC (isobutylene) source to assure you of accuracy. High precision for accurate monitoring within an indoor space, industrial, small business, manufacturing, cleanrooms, research and development, VOC exposure control, and occupational safety applications. Equipped with a VOC electrochemical sensor and comes factory-calibrated.
Volatile organic compounds are released from a number of common household products such as paints and refrigerants. They can cause many negative health effects in humans and are known air pollutants-- particularly for indoor air, but they do have a known effect on outdoor air as well. Volatile organic compounds, VOCs, are chemical compounds that are known to possess certain properties including high vapor pressure and low water solubility. Most VOCs are produced by humans as gases and are used as industrial solvents. Specific ways they are produced include the manufacturing of paints, pharmaceuticals, and refrigerants.
Included: Comes with the fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, hex key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with a USA NIST calibration certificate.
VOC detection: 0 - 100 ppm, 1 ppm resolution
Detection accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ±15%
Working temperature: 0F - 130F
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 - 20 mA
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe, thread size M20 x 1.5 mm
QA performed by sensor and gas detector engineers
Product tested and verified in the USA.