Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 💪 TOUGH: Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling.
- 🔋 LONG LIFE: Massive 2-year battery life. 9V LITHIUM battery.
- ⚛️ DETECT: Industrial specs CO meter, 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensors. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable audio, ultra-LED, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Instantaneous, TWA, and STEL display options.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Designed to handle a beating for first responders, campers, and occupational safety workers. A rugged waterproof, shock-proof, dust-proof industrial CO meter. Long battery life of 2 years using a 9V lithium battery. Passes 20 ft drop test. Waterproof up to 3 ft. Highest protection grade = IP67. Rubberized housing for "soft-touch" feeling.
Included: Gas detector, English manual, calibration cap, and a metal alligator belt clip. Arrives with NIST USA calibration certificate.
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 1000 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Response time: 60 sec
Error: better than +/- 5% full scale.
Display: Bright backlight with high contrast LCD
Operating temperature: 0 - 130F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Sensor life: 2-3 years
Protection category: IP67
Weight: about 150 g (including battery)
Dimensions: 110 mm × 45 mm × 31 mm
Explosion-proof: Intrinsically safe, Exibd I. Certification EX and CE
Advanced features: alarm adjustments and display options (Instant, TWA, STEL, and Time).