- 🎆 INDUSTRIAL: Accurate and precise CO2 analyzer ppm (NDIR sensor) with a built-in pump for super fast detection. USA NIST traceable calibration is performed in Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions. Computer data logging.
- 📲 BATTERY: USB rechargeable, light, handheld instrument.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Our CO2 analyzer is a perfect solution for air quality assessment and monitoring in the range of 0 - 5000 ppm with a built-in pump for super fast detection. CO2 has become an important indoor toxin produced by human exhalation which can quickly accumulate when there is poor ventilation or a small volume of space with many people. The FORENSICS CO2 analyzer is an excellent option to undertake your indoor air CO2 assessment with an extendable probe to also reach and check ventilation outlets. This unit is also fantastic for detecting CO2 leaks, accumulation, laboratory experiments, research, and development, and other niche applications. The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform and is very light and portable. The easy-to-use built-in pump draws in the sample for analysis and can measure small or large quantities depending on the application. Comes with a color screen, large digits, and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built with an advanced dual-channel NDIR CO2 sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow, and test control. For those requiring detection of higher CO2 concentration, we have our 0-100% Carbon Dioxide Gas Analyzer.
Included: CO2 analyzer, English manual, USA NIST calibration certificate, USB charging cable, charger, and probe.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration T-piece & Tubing
Calibration Gas (CO2)
Bump Gas (CO2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Carbon dioxide (CO2) detection: 0 - 5000 ppm with 1ppm resolution
Error: ≤ ± 5%
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temp: 14F - 122F, ＜95%RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: >5 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 3 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Pump rate: 0.1 - 0.3 LPM (100 - 300 cc/min)
USA NIST traceable calibration