Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: PDF
- ⚛️ DETECT: Single-gas detector for Carbon Dioxide, 0-100% with 0.1% resolution. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🔋ACCURACY: Electrochemical cell sensor with accuracy: ≤5% F.S. and response time: T<30s. Zero and span calibration options. Comes factory calibrated.
- 🎆 ALARMS: Adjustable Audio, visual, and vibration alarms alert when preset levels are reached. Alarm trigger record count function.
- 💪 STRONG: Shockproof, water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: The professional Carbon Dioxide CO2 detector by FORENSICS, best in class with all advanced features and functions. The detector is not a cheap CO2 air quality detector but made for the professional industrial technician that is looking to detect CO2 beyond basic ambient measurements. The detector can also be attached to the FORENSICS electronic pump and probe (sold separately) for continuous point sampling for isolated area CO2 measurement in tanks, storage rooms, fermentation processes, and industrial processes.
Included: Gas Detector, Belt Clip, Sling, English Manual, USB Charge Cable, Calibration Cover, and USA NIST Calibration Certificate.
Specifications: CO2 detection range: 0-100% with 0.1% resolution. Accuracy: ≤±5% F.S. Response time: T<30s. Indication: LCD indicates the time, concentration, temp, battery state. Indication of alarm, fault, and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration. Operating temperature: 0-122F. Humidity: <95%RH non-condensing. Operating voltage: DC3.7V Li-battery 1500mAh. Working time: >24hours. Charging time: 4h. Sensor life: up to 7 years. Protection category: IP65. Weight: about 130g (including battery).