- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty fixed H2S detector, range 0 - 100ppm. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters. 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Remote control. RS485 MODBUS Output and Analog Output (4-20 mA) for remote sensing and data logging.
- 💪 STRONG: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with gas calibration and certificate ** Product tested and verified in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Details: Heavy-duty, fixed H2S gas detector for occupational spaces, sewer work areas, factories, process rooms, food industry, water industry, refineries, and many others. Arrives with calibration and QA certificates. Constructed with a high-quality electrochemical H2S sensor. Hydrogen sulfide gas monitors are often used in maritime, oil and gas, farming, construction, mining, water, and wastewater industries. We also offer H2S detectors in waterproof versions, personal protection, and H2S inspection analyzers.
Included: H2S Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: 0 - 122F
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 ~ 20 mA
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5 mm