Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty, fixed gas detector with H2S range 0 - 100 ppm and 1 ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY- CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote control up to 8 meters, analog output (4 - 20 mA), 2 x relay alarm triggered switches (1 kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio and visual. Alarms include digital time stamping and logging of 1000 data points. Remote control.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Heavy-duty, fixed H2S gas detector for occupational spaces, sewer work areas, factories, process rooms, food industry, water industry, refineries, and many others. Arrives with calibration and QA certificates. Constructed with a high-quality electrochemical H2S sensor.
Included: Fixed gas detector, English manual, remote control with battery, HEX key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet, and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detection: 0 - 100 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: < +/- 5% F.S.
Sensor lifetime: 2 - 3 years
Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection
Response time: < 20 sec
Power supply: DC 24V ± 15%
Working temperature: 0 - 122F
Output current: 4 - 20 mA
Working humidity: 0 - 95% RH (no dew)
Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1 kW
Single input: 4 ~ 20 mA
Dimensions: 200 mm x 180 mm x 90 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 3 lbs
Threads: G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5 mm