Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click Here PDF
- 🚀 INDUSTRIAL: Heavy-duty fixed gas detector H2S range 0-100ppm with 1ppm resolution. Electrochemical sensor. Comes FACTORY CALIBRATED.
- 🌎 USE: Remote Control up to 8 meters, Analog Output (4-20mA), 2 x relay alarm triggered switch (1kW) to control fans, pumps, electrical items, garage doors, or additional alarms.
- 🎆 FEATURES: Large LED alarm and buzzer. Adjustable audio, visual. Alarm digital time stamp and logging of 1000 data points. Remote Control.
- 💪 ROBUST: Explosion, dust, water, and flameproof. Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb with IP65 housing protection.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA **
Details: Heavy duty, fixed H2S gas detector for occupational spaces, sewer work areas, factory, process rooms, food industry, water industry, refinery, and many others. Arrives with calibration and QA certificate. Made using a high-quality electrochemical H2S sensor.
Included: The Fixed Gas Detector comes with the Fixed Gas Detector, English Manual, Remote Control with Battery, HEX Key to remove the cover, 24V power adapter to plug to 110V outlet and wiring. Arrives with USA NIST calibration certificate.
Specifications: The detection range of Hydrogen Sulfide H2S is 0-100ppm, 1ppm resolution within 20 seconds at an accuracy of < +/- 5% F.S. Sensor lifetime of 2-3 years. Specifications: Explosion-proof grade: Exd ⅡC T6 Gb, IP 65 protection, Response time: <20S, Power supply: DC24V±15%, Working temperature: -20C to 50C, Output current: 4-20mA, Working humidity:0-95%RH (no dew), Contact output: 2 x relay contact output, max power 1kW, Single input: 4~20mA. Dimensions: 200*180*90mm(L*W*H). Weight: 3lbs. Threads are G1/2 male proof hose pipe thread size M20 x 1.5mm.