Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
User Manual: Click here for PDF
- ⚛️ RESIDENTIAL: Perfect for residential combustion and ambient air quality analysis or probe / continuous sampling in confined or toxic spaces. Comes FACTORY-CALIBRATED. Turn ON and GO.
- 🌇 ACCESSORIES: Comes with a quality water trap, particle filter, and NOx filter to reduce cross-sensitivity errors.
- 🔬 SENSORS: High-quality electrochemical sensors with oxygen (O2) and carbon monoxide (CO). Calculates CO air free (COAF) and excess air (EA) for combustion analysis. Comes factory-calibrated. Detection error better than ≤±5% F.S. and response time: T < 60 sec. Zero and span calibration options for full control.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Comes with a strong magnet for appliance mounting. Water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof. ATEX certified Ex ib IIa T4.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: A basic and affordable residential combustion analyzer + handheld pump with high-quality O2 and CO sensors and large LCD with backlight. We developed this unit for HVAC professionals, contractors, or maintenance engineers for residential boilers, heaters, and furnaces. The display screen shows CO, O2, COAF (CO air-free), and EA (excess air %). The detector can be used as an ambient detector for general air quality measurements. When plugged into the pump, the analyzer can also function as a spot detector or combustion and flue gas analyzer. Please note, this analyzer does NOT detect flue temperature nor calculate combustion efficiency.
Included: The product comes with an aluminum hard case, analyzer containing CO and O2 sensors, strong niobium magnets for mounting on appliances while testing, electronic pump with stainless probe, hose assembly, 3 feet of high temp silicone tubing, water trap, particle filters, NOx filters with sensor cap, screw to mount sensor cap to the analyzer, USB charging cable, USB charger, NIST traceable calibration certificate, and English manual.
Oxygen (O2) detection: 0 - 30% with 0.1 % resolution
Carbon monoxide (CO) detection: 0 - 999 ppm with 1 ppm resolution
Accuracy: ≤ ± 5% F.S.
Response time: ≤ 60 sec
Working environment: 32F～113F, ＜ 95% RH (no dew)
Power source: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 2000 mAh
Gas sensor life: 2 - 3 years
Recommended calibration period: 6 - 12 months
Explosion-proof grade: ATEX certified Ex ib IIa T4
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 230 g (with battery)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 67 mm × 30 mm (L×W×H)
Power source: Rechargeable DC 3.0V Li-battery 1800 mAh charged via USB connector
Backlit, high-resolution LCD shows ambient temperature, time, and date Temperature: 32F ～ 140F
Humidity: < 95% RH non-condensing
Voltage: DC 3.0V Li-battery 1800 mAh
Flow rate: 0.5 LPM
Noise: <60 dB
Weight: 140g (with battery)
Dimensions: 65 mm x 30 mm x 225 mm