- 🎆 INDUSTRIAL: Accurate and precise CO2 analyzer (NDIR sensor) with a built-in pump for super fast detection. USA NIST traceable calibration performed in Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and graph functions. Computer data logging.
- 📲 BATTERY: USB rechargeable, light, handheld instrument.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design constructed with high-strength ABS and anti-slip grip rubber. Water-resistant, dust-proof, and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUSTWORTHY: ** 1-year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificates ** Product tested and verified in the USA **
Details: Our CO2 analyzer is a perfect solution for full range (0 - 100%) measurement with a built-in pump for super fast detection. The FORENSICS CO2 analyzer is an excellent option that can be easily used by anybody. Great for detecting CO2 leaks, accumulation, laboratory experiments, incubators, research, and development, monitoring tanks for brewing, and other niche applications. The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform and is very light and portable. The easy-to-use built-in pump draws in the sample for analysis and can measure small or large quantities depending on the application. Comes with a color screen, large digits, and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built with an advanced NDIR CO2 sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow, and test control. For those requiring low-level carbon dioxide detection, we offer this model in a 0-5000ppm Carbon Dioxide Analyzer made for indoor air quality assessment.
Included: CO2 analyzer, English manual, USA NIST calibration certificate, USB charging cable, charger, and probe.
Accessories (sold separately):
Calibration T-piece & Tubing
Calibration Gas (CO2)
Calibration Gas Regulator (C10)
Bump Gas (CO2)
Gas Detector Waterproof Case
Gas Detector Stand
Gas Detector Calibration Service (single gas)
Carbon dioxide (CO2) detection: 0 - 100% with 0.01% resolution
Error: ≤ ± 5%
Response time: ≤ 20 sec
Working temp: 14F - 122F, ＜95%RH
Battery: DC 3.7V Li-on battery, 3200 mAh
Gas sensor life: 7 years
Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb
Protection grade: IP65
Weight: 14 oz
Dimensions: 5.1 in × 2.6 in x 1.2 in
Charge time: 3 hours
Operating time: > 10 hours
Pump rate: 0.1 - 0.3 LPM (100 - 300 cc/min)
USA NIST traceable calibration