Brand: FORENSICS DETECTORS
- 🎆 INDUSTRIAL: Accurate and precise CO2 (NDIR sensor) CO2 analyzer. USA NIST traceable calibrated in Los Angeles, CA.
- 🌈 COLOR DISPLAY: Color screen and Graph functions. Computer Data Logging.
- 📲 BATTERY: USB recharge and light handheld instrument.
- 💪 STRONG: Robust design made of high strength ABS and Anti-slip grip rubber. Waterproof, dust-proof and explosion-proof exceeding Exib IIB T4 Gb.
- 🕵️ TRUST: ** 1 year limited warranty ** Arrives with calibration and QA certificate ** 100% product test and verification in the USA ** 100% quality guaranteed **
Our CO2 is a perfect solution to full range (0-100% CO2) measurement. The FORENSICS CO2 analyzer is an excellent option that is very easy to use by anybody. Great to detect CO2 leaks, CO2 accumulation, laboratory use for experiments, research and development or for using it to detector CO2 in tank for brewing and other niche applications. The detector is based on our industrial analyzer platform with a built in pump that is easy to use, light and very portable. The built-in pump draws in the sample air required for analysis, and the user has full pump control - sample large or small quantities. The pump can be turn off anytime to sample just the right amount of air as packaging headspace varies from product to product. Comes with an color screen, large digits and on-screen real-time graphing. The detector is built using an advanced NDIR CO2 sensor. The internal 32-bit microprocessor allows for user calibration, ON/OFF flow and test control. Typical testing takes less than 30 seconds. The product comes with the CO2 Analyzer, English Manual, Calibration and QA Certificate, USB charge cable, Charger, 1 x probe. Comes NIST Traceable Calibrated in the USA. Detector Specs: Carbon Dioxide (CO2), 0-100% with 0.01% resolution. Error: ≤±5%, Response Time: ≤20s. Working Temp: 14F to 122F, ＜95%RH, Battery: DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh. Gas Sensor Life: 7 years (CO2). Explosion-proof grade: Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. Protection Grade: IP65. Weight: 14oz, Dimensions: 5.1 × 2.6 x 1.2 inches, Charge time: 3 hours, Operating time: >10 hours. Pump Rate: 0.1-0.3LPM (100-300cc/min). USA NIST traceable calibration.